- How to Create a Meaningful (Not Promotional) Book Launch – We Grow Media
Clean marketing is what we are all pining for. Jonathan Fields gives us his Top 3 tips for doing just that in this vlog.
2. The Writer’s Guide to Making Google Your Friend – Catherine, Caffeinated
Some swear by Search Engine Optimization of SEO but do you really need it?
3. Two Years On: Publishing A Book in a Crowded Marketplace – The Writer’s Guide to E-Publishing
Gaining visibility for your book is extremely important. However, spamming social media with announcements may not be the best way to promote your book in a very saturated market.
4. Six Ways Authors can Promote Their Book on Pinterest – 30 Day Books
Pinterest is fast becoming a favorite with the social media junkies. Great news is it’s a fantastic marketing tool for your books if you know how to use it.
5. 6 Biggest Mistakes of Self-Published Authors – The Publicity Hound
Marketing starts right from the day you start writing. Here are some huge mistakes writers make and how to avoid them.
Target markets are too large! How to hit the bull’s eye with your initial narrowing-down of the market.
Laura Pepper Wu is the co-founder of 30 Day Books: a book studio. She has worked with a variety of authors to successfully promote their books, including many Amazon best-sellers. Laura is the author of wedding non-fiction guides and book marketing guides 77 Ways to Find New Readers for Your Self-Published Book and Fire Up Amazon!
Laura also runs Ladies Who Critique, a critique-partner finding site. When she's not working at the studio, you can find her walking her dog, "yoga-ing" or at a coffee shop in Seattle.