Dear 77 Ways reader,
For purchasing and reading 77 Ways. I hope you’re inspired to start marketing that fab book of yours with renewed vigor.
Find your extras below :)
Just click on the image above to be taken to a list of all 77 ideas from the book. You can print this out and put it next to your desk or in your diary, and then you can tackle one each day (referring to the book for further info). Don’t forget to check them off as you go to give yourself that lovely sense of satisfaction! You really are taking small steps forward to create big results :)
Kimanzi Constable on 11 sales to 65,000+
Mark Edwards on a book descriptions that grab readers and sells more books! Tweaking his led to “book sales doubling in an hour” – and an Amazon.co.uk #1 spot.
Find more videos on the 30 Day Books YouTube channel too. Why not subscribe? http://www.youtube.com/user/30DayBooks
Here they are in one place:
- 7 Reasons eBook Authors Should Have a Paperback (hint, it’s not for the $$$)
- How Can Self-published Authors Get their Books into the Public Library System?
- 14 Items to Include on Your Author Website’s Media Page
- What key elements make an effective book trailer?
- How Adding Customer Images Can Increase Your Sales
- 6 Ways to get more Amazon (& other online bookstores) Reviews
- The Ultimate Author Website Info Pack (for the non-techie)
- 14 Items to Include on Your Author Web Site’s Media/Press Page
- This is an indie author’s biggest asset. Make sure you have one!
- WordPress: 12 reasons you should use WordPress and nothing else for your author website or blog!
- ‘How can I use Twitter to market my book? Twitter for authors who don’t get it’
- 6 Ways Authors Can Use Pinterest
- GoodReads Giveaways: Why you should, & some tips to get the best of them
- LibraryThing: Some Tips on Getting Book Reviews from Giveaways
- “Amazon’s answer to indie-audio publishing. . . ACX.com” Guest post on Audio book creation with Jeff Bennington
- 4 ways to Improve Your Amazon Listing (and Sell Way More Books)
Sign up and I’ll send you a free tip every week. I also share stuff with my newsletter readers that I don’t share on the blog or anywhere else. So be sure to join us!
I’m raising my coffee cup at ya.
Hugs from Seattle!