1. To Sustain Your Indie ePublishing Empire thing the Multiples of Ten Factor!
– The Writers Guide to ePublishing
Author D.D. Scott thinks in multiples of ten – that is ten sales on ten platforms. See what her sales look like here as a result of not focusing sales in only one place.
2. The One Thing Shy Authors Need to Know About Marketing their Books – 30 Day Books
One simple piece of advice that can get rid of the shyness surrounding marketing your books forever.
3. Author Blogging 101: 8 Blogging Styles You Can Use Today – The Book Designer
There are so many ways to blog. Here are a few mentioned. Which one can you fit into your blogging schedule?
Why you SHOULD be building up your mailing list on your author website. I tell you all the time but your mailing list is your best asset, folks!
5. Exclusivity & Free – A Newbie’s Guide to Publishing
Best-seller JA. Konrath discusses the merits and problems with exclusivity and free ebooks with brothers Blake & Jordan Crouch.