Oh how happy I am that there is a national book lover’s day and it’s today! I know so many of us would put ourselves in that box.
I’m extremely lucky to get a lot of books through the mail. (In fact, I think I’m solely responsible for keeping my UPS man in shape. I live on the third floor and he flies up almost daily…)
As a result I have a book shelf stuffed to the brim, and I’d love to send one your way. And I’d like to surprise you too, so here’s how we’re going to do this.
1. Leave a comment telling me your favorite book everrrrrr. You can tell me why if you wish :)
2. Leave your email address OR social media account/ link to your blog (so I can let you know if you win)
3. I’ll pick a winner using Random.org, contact you for your address and personally hand pick a book from my library that I think will suit your tastes based on your answer. The book will be on it’s way to you (with a few other goodies) asap!
So whaddya say? Leave a comment. You’ve got to be in it to win it!
– I’ll pick a winner tomorrow at 5pm PST
– For US & Canada only. If you’re outside of North America, feel free to enter and we’ll make it an eBook instead. Sound fair? :)