Ever wanted to write for magazines but didn’t know where to start? We have the perfect lady to help with that!
The smart and savvy Linda Formichelli is a veteran freelance writer for Redbook, WebMD, Women’s Health, Family Circle, Writer’s Digest and lots, lots more. Linda’s been a freelance writer since 1997, supporting her family with the income. In this short and sweet interview, you’ll hear Linda’s views and experience on:
– How to get started writing for magazines
– How to build a portfolio and get around the “no experience” issue
– How and what to pitch to a magazine
– How to come up with new and editor-pleasing ideas
– The “dos and don’ts” of communicating with an editor
Check out the 20 minute conversation here: http://youtu.be/r4gAFniyw7k