**Featured in the ‘What’s Hot’ section since launch day, this is the writing magazine you’ve been waiting for!**
This magazine is ideal for you if… You adore writing and feel like your true self whenever you put pen to paper. It’s at the core of who you are.
And if… Writing is not the only thing in your colorful life; you’re also energized by good food, coffee shops, design, travel, inspirational people and more.
At The Write Life, we feel exactly the same way! We’ve created an experience that fuses it all.
“This magazine comes with such positivity, inspiration, magic.” – Maya, Reader
This app is the place you can go to be inspired on how to write more, and informed on how to write better. All while also satisfying the other loves in your life.
“#thewritelifemag is like cerebral dessert for writers. What an awesome magazine!” – Shawn, Reader
We introduce people, places and products that will speak to you in a way that no writing magazine has before through articles, interviews, beautiful images, audio and video.
“… your mag has inspired me to go back to my writing roots. Thank you.” – Faye, Reader
⇒ Inside Every Issue:
– Coffee Chats in Coffee Shops: We head to a coffee shop and find someone who is writing for a short Q&A
– So You Wanna Be a… We introduce you to one writing career each month, with a day-in-the-life style format
– Spotlight On: An intro to a writer we think you should know about
– 5-6 essays on our monthly theme
– Giving Back: a look at a non-profit with a literary focus
– Writing Bootcamp: a 20-minute writing exercise to get you in shape this month
& features on technology, design, travel, food and more.
“… fresh, interesting, lively, inventive, and beautifully produced… can’t wait for the next issue.” – Rebecca, Reader.
⇒ Our Monthly Theme:
– We choose a theme for each issue. Some examples – What Writing Means to Me, Summertime!, The Food Issue, Lost in Translation, and The Jane Austen Issue.
I just devoured several issues of #thewritelifemag … I love that there’s a mag for us #writers! – Author Susan Schnall
From the co-founders of 30 Day Books in Seattle, The Write Life Magazine is available for both iPhones & iPads. If you’re ready to get energized to write and feel uplifted, get your first copy now!
“#thewritelifemagazine is such a BEAUTIFUL publication. You get transported to your favorite coffee shop without leaving your home.” Carolyn, Reader
⇒ App Features
– Interactive digital magazine – connect with the writer of each article on social media
– Supports music and video
– Beautiful design and hi-res images
“Fantastic and fun. Love it!” – Julie, Reader
Welcome to The Write Life :)