Comments from actual readers of “30 Day GMAT Success”:
- “Cuts through the BS and is written in a way that is very accessible to the reader.” – Chau
- “… eased my anxiety. I used the book as a guide and liked that it lays out the study plan, what to do, how to approach your strengths and weaknesses, and how to stay on track then breaks down the different subjects and problems you’ll tackle.” – Caroline
- “… a great help in setting my priorities during studying and in not feeling too burnt out by exam day. Having a plan written out for each day really helped me to focus and discipline myself to keep studying… the chapters on the different sections / question types of the GMAT provided good tips on how to approach these questions… I found 30 Day GMAT Success to be a great supplement to the GMAC-published Official Guides and I would definitely recommend it to others.” – JM
GMAT Preparation guide, by Brandon Wu.
- Paperback: 324 pages
- Publisher: 30 Day Books (February 8, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0983170118
- ISBN-13: 978-0983170112
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 7 x 0.7 inches
- Related Categories: Study Aids / GMAT
Laura Pepper Wu is the co-founder of 30 Day Books: a book studio. She has worked with a variety of authors to successfully promote their books, including many Amazon best-sellers. Laura is the author of wedding non-fiction guides and book marketing guides 77 Ways to Find New Readers for Your Self-Published Book and Fire Up Amazon!
Laura also runs Ladies Who Critique, a critique-partner finding site. When she's not working at the studio, you can find her walking her dog, "yoga-ing" or at a coffee shop in Seattle.