Here they are, the best book marketing articles handpicked from around the web this week. It’s Friday 13th – mean anything to you or a load of baloney?
Enjoy! – Laura
1. Twitter Tips and Tricks – The Writer’s Guide to E-Publishing
Here are some really simple tips to get you started with Twitter.
2. 4 Quick Tips for Authors to Get Website Traffic Fast! – The Book Designer
More than others, a website or blog is the most important marketing tool for self-published authors. This is where people come to find out more about you and your books. Building either is the easy part – directing traffic or getting followers is where the real challenge begins.
3. A Genius is the One Most Like Himself – We Grow Media
In a mad rush to find the best and easiest way to market themselves, most authors forget one important rule: “A genius is the one most like himself”. Learn why it is important to remain true to one’s innate talent and ability to succeed.
4. 37 Tools & Resources to Make Your Writing & Marketing easier – 30 Day Books
A free PDF shared on 30 Day Books for useful tools and resources that can assist with not only your writing but also marketing.
5. Making Money From Paperbacks – Let’s get Digital
From publishing to marketing, here is a little bit of all to show what works and what doesn’t in making your career as a writer profitable.