TGIF. You know what that means… some fabulous wknd reading material. Enjoy! – Laura
1. There are a Bunch of Nook and iTunes Readers Waiting For Your Ebooks!!! – The Writer’s Guide to E-Publishing
Can choosing NOT to enroll in KDP increase your sales? Hungry readers await elsewhere.
2. How Long Does It Take to Get Blog Readers? – Jane Friedman
We know how important it is to keep a blog as a writer. But not many know how to bring readers to the blog.
3. Hustling: How to Spread the Word About Your Work – Jane Friedman
When it comes to marketing, are you a charlatan, a martyr or a hustler?
4. Why Word of Mouth Will Never Die – Joel Friedlander on the Savvy Book Marketer
Most people buy books based on the recommendation of someone they know and trust. And you can’t buy those recommendations, can you?
5. 5 Places to Find New Readers (& 3 Ways to Make Sure they Stick Around) – Toni Tesori on 30 Day Books.
Problem: Readership stagnation. Does this sound familiar? Here are 5 ways to find new readers that will actually stick around.